Sunday, March 01, 2009

Speedball 2 remix...

I've had loads of requests for this track so I've finally uploaded it here so everyone can grab it.
Originally written by Nation XII for The Bitmap Brothers all time classic game Speedball 2.
This was my second attempt at remixing this track and personally I think it's my best version. I have another but it's somewhere online but I can't find it... maybe that's a good thing though because if my memory serves me right... it was a tad shit.

I have some more remixes somewhere including "Gods", "Delta" (two versions) and "Zoids".

I will eventually upload them and share them but for now please enjoy Speedball 2 Brutal Remix!

Again, if you enjoy the track then please consider using my "honesty policy"... click on the donation button. You can submit anything you think is worthy (a penny... a pound... a euro... a couple of bucks etc!)
Donations will go into my beer fund but if I get to £50 pounds then I will donate half to charity. And which charity? Breast Cancer Research.
Many thanks,
Blue






No comments: