Friday, January 28, 2005

"Daytime TV and bloody bulbs!"

I have come to the conclusion that British daytime TV has to be the worst in the world. I have had to endure a couple of painful weeks recently because of my broken ribs and I have been subjected to some of the most diabolical programs ever. I'm not sure which is the most painful; ribs or TV? Please, someone give me stronger painkillers.

Freaky goings on in the house today too. There seems to be a message trying to get to me this morning... But I can't see it!
I was searching for a replacement bulb for a Kodak DX6430 Digital camera but could I find one? I tried everywhere; Google, Yahoo!, MSN etc., but found nowt. I then decided to turn on my lamp on my desk and low and behold... The bulb pinged. Bugger. The lamp is only a month old so the bulb can't be much older. Anyheeeuw, I went to get a cup of tea and on the way down the stairs I turned on the hall light. Ping. "Shit" was all I could muster. Got to the kitchen and switched the kettle on, went under the sink to get a new bulb for the hall and then realised that there is no way I could change it with my busted ribs. So, I put the bulb back, poured my brew and then headed to the front room for quick look at the TV and popped the light on... Ping. "Bastard."

Blue

No comments: