Thursday, January 27, 2005

My first BLOG, my first rant.

Blogging.
My first Blog entry.

I'm recovering after being assaulted and finally my ribs seem to be mending nicely. My head is no longer elephant man like neither.
Finished reading "The Da Vinci Code" last night was impressed by it although I preferred "Digital Fortress" (less thinking, more action I suppose) Next book to read? Well, believe it or not, it's another Dan Brown novel called "Deception Point" and from what I've been told, it's a cracking book.

Oh, it's also my Birthday today. I think I've got less days ahead of me than I have behind me now so maybe I should start looking forward more than looking back!

Got a new tune on the go. It should be ready sometime next week so I'll keep you posted. And of course, it is free to download. In the meantime, here you go.

Blue.


No comments: